Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Art at Elwood ... Come See Me!


 My next show
come see me at
 Elwood House Museum
509 N. 1st Street
DeKalb, IL 60115
during
The 40th Annual
Sunday July 1, 2012 - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Find my booth to see what's new in my line of
Debbie's Nature Note Cards
and
Nature-ally Beautiful Photography
Many unique, one of a kind cards just like the person you are giving one to.
Many cards to choose from, there is something for everyone! 

You will find the beauty of birds
A little humor
 A little more humor
 Cards about how good life is
 Butterflies
 Pieces of DeKalb
 
Invitations

Sympathy Cards
Fabulous floral cards and more! 
 LOTS to share, photos, cards, stories .... come see me!





4 comments:

  1. Lovely notes cards. I wish you all the best at the show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards and invitations are beautiful ... just like you! Good luck at the show, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are Perfick.
    Like the butterfly lots.
    Beth.
    p.s. Perfick is Kentish for perfect

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a pity you are so far away. I hope you had a great show.

    ReplyDelete