Thursday, October 28, 2010

Where 'Owl' Be ... Hoot n' Holler

Sycamore Pumpkin Festival
At the High school
555 Spartan trail Sycamore, IL 60178

Saturday October 30, 2010
from 9.a.m to 6p.m.
Sunday October 31, 2010
from 9a.m. to 4p.m.






New cards featured this show:

Waterfall ducks from my visit to the Batavia Riverwalk on the Fox River this summer.









Snowy Owl from last winter's visit to
Howell Nature Center in Michigan.














Great Horned Owl giggles from this October's visit to the Howell Nature Center.






















American Bald Eagle from October's visit to the Howell Nature Center.







A little Mourning 'Lovey' Dove moment from one of April's Wordless Wednesday posts.








Red Screech Owl from last winter's visit to the Howell Nature Center.














Barred Owl beauty captured during this October visit to the Howell Nature Center.










Check out other on line choices any time.

 If you are in the area, please do stop by for a visit. I would love to see you. 

Sycamore High School 
Spartan Trail.

Wishing you a Nature-ally Beautiful and Happy H'owl'een!








6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work, Debbie! Fantastic images from a most talented, lovely photographer. Wishing you lots of success at the festival.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you sell tons! I wish I could afford to buy tons from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck this weekend sister dear, lovely new cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a variety of images on your cards - not just good photos, but photos with humor and expression that are out of the ordinary. Your previous post, also, with the hand feeding was heartwarming. I wish I could take the time to get the birds to do that in my yard. They certainly know me - chatter away if I am late with filling the feeders.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such nice comments and wishes for my show and cards. I had just as much fun making the cards as I did shooting the photos. I appreciate your kindness very very much. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete