Wednesday, June 30, 2010

What's Up Wednesday ... Art At Elwood

  • My next art show: 38th Annual Art at Ellwood Art Fair & Sale
  • Sunday, July 4, 2010 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
    Ellwood House Museum
    509 North First Street
    DeKalb, Illinois 60115
  • Featured Boxed Card Set:
  • Hummers in the Summer Eight blank inside Cards with envelopes $15.00











    Elwood Art Show photo from 2009 show
  • I truly enjoy meeting the people who buy and browse through my work at my shows. Venture into some favorite memories from my fall show that were experienced, appreciated and shared in this Favorite Moments from My Fall Show post.
  • Come see me and my artwork personally this Sunday July 4th at the Elwood House show. I will be there from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. I have a memory or story to share for every image, just ask. My images have a way of sparking stories and memories for many people who view and purchase them as well. I love to hear your stories too.
  • You will find my Nature-ally Beautiful Blank Note Cards as well as boxed sets, framed pieces, matted and assorted print sizes. I look forward to seeing you there.




  • If you are not in the area visit my smugmug photo gallery where you can view and/or purchase a nice variety of my nature art photography on many types of mediums.



    Local Great Horned Owl Nest images featured at this show
    new images not yet in gallery or website


    I look forward to seeing you this Sunday!
    38th Annual Art at Ellwood Art Fair & Sale


4 comments:

  1. I hope the show was a HUGE success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ... it was! My best yet. I had a corner booth up front this year. My booth was hopping all day long! VERY GOOD DAY! the bonus .. I heard and told many enjoyable and memorable Nature-ally Beautiful stories through out the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog and nice photo; bravo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool Debbie!! I want to do something like this - I just haven't gotten my courage up yet. So glad it was a success for you!!

    ReplyDelete