Monday, July 20, 2009

I NEED YOUR VOTE TO COMPLETE THIS SET

Vote and enter in drawing
for the new boxed set of Kitty Kitty Cards



Above you see the first three cards to be part of a New boxed set of Nature-ally Beautiful Cards. This set features the Dabluz shop cat 'Button'. While visiting the boutique one afternoon, shop owner Laura was playing with her 'Kitty Kitty'. Kitty loves beads and became very frisky and pleasantly playful with her 'Laura'. It was a joy to watch and photograph them. The experience reminded me of this heartwarming cat quote. When I play with my cat, who knows if I am not a past time to her more than she is to me. -Montaigne .
This boxed set of KITTY KITTY cards is intended to represent the feeling behind that quote for cat lovers everywhere.

To Vote: Viewers View the choices #1 #2 or #3 - When you have made your choice locate Voter's Box to the right and click your favorite choice.


To be entered in the drawing email me your contact/shipping information. Good Luck!

Voting deadline is July 31, 2009 at 11:59 - Viewers Choice will be announced on August 2, 2009

One voters name will be pulled, that voter will receive a complimentary set of Kitty Kitty Cards. Eight cards/blank inside with envelopes, two of each image in a clear plastic box to store them. A $15.00 value. (To be in voting pool make sure to click email me link above for name shipping info)




2 comments:

  1. i like choice #2. could not find voters box, but i might be to late on the whole vote anyways. ~beck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks beck for the interest. Yes voting the process is finished so the voting box is no longer available. Your choice: Choice#2 was also the viewer's choice. To see results and winner for the drawing go to my August 2nd blog "AND THE VIEWER'S CHOICE IS". You can also find this KITTY KITTY set of Boxed Note Cards on my website www.Nature-allyBeautifulCards.com

    ReplyDelete